Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Beware of emotional outburst

It's been an interesting experiment.

You see, I'm stupid.
I lost three months worth of non-crazy pills and alas I have been without for a month now.
At first, it was okay.
Then slowly the changes started.
First was the crying. Over everything. Over anything. All the time, anywhere.
Then came the anxiety.
And later the highs and lows I'd almost forgotten about. Everything being such a big deal.

The roller coaster of emotions has remained, but I usually manage it. The anxiety is the real problem though. The endless feeling that I've forgotten something huge, or that something terrible is just around the corner.

I am trying to manage though. Telling myself it's all not a big deal. Who cares? Just relax.

In some ways it's been good. Saying things that I need to say, rather than just shrugging and wiping the mud off. But not everyone has enjoyed this trip. Some wish I was more agreeable again.

I will go back to being chemically placated. Just not quite yet.
And until then, mind your p's and q's around me, cause these days I do bite back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home