Saturday, October 27, 2007

Halloween

So, I'm at a Halloween party.
It's not actually Halloween. But almost, so that counts, I guess.

You may be asking yourself: If you're at a party, why are you blogging? Don't you have something more fun you could be doing right now?
Answer: No.

I've never been one for parties. I always just feel awkward.

Since it's Halloween (almost), people are dressed up all stupid and silly and that is amusing.

I am dressed as a beatnik. It's a lame costume. But I only had 2 hours to come up with it.

So, since I'm a beatnik, I decided to get some great beat poetry to amuse the masses with. Which of course gets me thinking about "So I married an axe murderer" and nothing actually legitimately beatnik.

For your amusement, I will now recite for you the three beat poems by Mike Myers as enunciated in that film:

Poem #1: Woman!


Woman
Woe man
Whoooooooaaaaaa man!

She was a thief
You gotta believe
She stole my heart and my cat

Betty
Judy
Josie and those hot Pussycats

They make me horny
Saturday morny

Girls of cartoons
Won't leave me in ruins

I want to be Betty's Barney

Hey, Jane, get me off
This crazy thing...

... called love


Poem #2: Woman may be a killer

Woman
Woe man
Whooooooaaaaaa man!

We had love not just sex
Is she Mrs. X?

I had to run for my life

Jane, get me off of this crazy thing.....
Called love


Poem # 3: Harriet

Harriet,
Harry Ette
Hard-hearted harbinger of haggis

Beautiful,
bemuséd
Bellicose butcher

Untrusting
Unknowing
Unlovéd?

He wants you back
He screams into the night air

Like a fireman going to a window
That has no fire

Except the passion of his heart

I am lonely
It's really hard
This poem sucks!


HAPPY HALLOWEEEN PEEPS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home