Wednesday, October 31, 2007

mutually exclusive

Tonight I was watching a shit show because the show I wanted to watch was a rerun and my back is in dire straights, so once I'm somewhere, I friggin' well stay put for awhile.

Anyhow, this particular episode of this particular shit show, which is a new show, and one I've only glanced during commercial breaks of my regular show reminded me of something important that seems to be not commonly understood:

Love and abuse are not mutually exclusive.


p.s. In trying to remember the term "mutually exclusive" with a head soggy from codeine I have once again been reminded that Milo's understanding of words and the actual meanings of words are sometimes mutually exclusive. Perhaps due to the fact that he's allergic to reading. Hmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home